RushingSquad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RushingSquad

Rushing Extreme Games Squadron

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rushing disolves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kace
Admin

Rushing disolves Empty
PostSubject: Rushing disolves   Rushing disolves EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:57 am

Well boys and girls, We had a great few months as a squad. We did alot in our time in EG. From owning pubs, that they had to use helpers against us. From fighting top squads in pubs. To winning some squad matches. We had our highs, our lows; But always remained motivated to improve. Man leaving rushing breaks my heart. But the sad reality is, without an active leader, rushing would have died regardless. And I rather leave on a good note then destroy what we built in these last few months.

So with this said, I want to thank everyone that was in rushing for what they provided for me. A family! I didnt think I would love a squad as much as I love Trespass. But rushing was it.

Hopefully in 2 or 3 months I can bring rushing back, If not by then, by next egfl. Rushing will return, that I promise you. So please do not leave rushings chat, We will still flag together and chat as well.

There are too many people to thank and praise here. Thanks for the good times.

<33333333 you all.
Back to top Go down
https://rushing.forumotion.com
owens

owens

Rushing disolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing disolves   Rushing disolves EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:24 pm

kace if it comes back email me tweedheadboy@gmail.com and let me know ill come back to play
Back to top Go down
kace
Admin

Rushing disolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing disolves   Rushing disolves EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:31 pm

owens wrote:
kace if it comes back email me tweedheadboy@gmail.com and let me know ill come back to play
most definately Smile

Check forums, we can still use it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rushing.forumotion.com
Luft

Luft

Rushing disolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing disolves   Rushing disolves EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Well gl with your new job kaCe and thanks for all the work you put into this squad, it's been the best yet for me. I for one will be here ready to rush more when you get back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daylight

Rushing disolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing disolves   Rushing disolves EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:03 pm

<3 kace
Msg me in game when the return of the mighty rushing comes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rushing disolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing disolves   Rushing disolves Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushing disolves
Page 1 of 1