RushingSquad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RushingSquad

Rushing Extreme Games Squadron

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squad News 1/20/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kace
Admin

Squad News 1/20/09 Empty
PostSubject: Squad News 1/20/09   Squad News 1/20/09 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:37 pm

The Core
Daylight
ina
kaCe
Owens
Rivalry

Pilots
Besnik
boba
cAbEs
cocain
digital1
EatInChicken
Fessor
Ges
Hazardous
ina
Luft
MracY
OoZiE
Rakanakataka
RedSky
Rico
Rogi
SpiritOfTheWind
suna
ycw

AlmostRush
Da_King
DSB
Fire.ZM
LeeRoy
Muwik
Neuromancer
SuperTurd
the change
The Stigg
DoNuTs
xer

Total: 35

As most of you can see, This is the smallest our roster has been yet! With the recent splurge in kicks, some got discouraged and left! Before being demoted or kicked! These are the weak! These are not the ones who shown to be a commited member, Through rough and good times! We have a core of pilots, who I now see! Who will remain part of rushing until its end. And its you all who are still here. Its you guys who keep me going!

Are we dieing? No! We are transforming! we are eliminating the weakest of links, The ones who dont want to be part of this family, Who are only here for false pretenses. We started out strong in our first few months, Gaining momentum in EG. Now its our time to slow down, rebuild and concentrate on being stronger this go around.

As you have read, I have cancelled all squad matches until further notice. As mentioned in that post, I was really embarrased in that match! Not because we lost, Because how I failed to lead that match, How we all failed to pull together! WE all failed. Something I never thought rushing would do! But it taught me a few things, Things not to do, Things not to tolerate! We are all learning here, We are all having fun? I am! Win or Lose, I have fun with rushing!

But lets have more fun dominating these weaker squads, these people who dont have the heart we have, the determination we have. WE can turn this around, WE can make rushing stronger then EVER before. WE must do it together.
Back to top Go down
https://rushing.forumotion.com

Squad News 1/20/09
Page 1 of 1