RushingSquad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RushingSquad

Rushing Extreme Games Squadron

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

enlistment - dotcom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dotcom

enlistment - dotcom Empty
PostSubject: enlistment - dotcom   enlistment - dotcom EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:49 pm

1. past squads
I'm new to eg. I played tw, redstar and other zones under name .com long time ago. recently i wanted to start playing again and try new zones and eg is what was funnest.
2. past alias
.com (long time ago), ashaman (while in eg recent), and some other alias i deleted (it was random letters when i was checking the zone out)
3. how long have you played EG
2 months
4. Why do you want to join rushing?
taunt told me that this squad is a good squad and way to get into tp (being honest!!!). even so i would like to improve and be part of a good team chemistry and help the squad. become a good squadmember. if you give me a shot i promise to do my best and i learn fast!
Back to top Go down
f16 figh

PostSubject: Re: enlistment - dotcom   enlistment - dotcom EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 pm

f16 f16 fighterjet
explosive,pledge,forcing!,cant remember
5 years

i want to join to learn and improve my skills to one day become a trespass member.
Back to top Go down
kace
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enlistment - dotcom   enlistment - dotcom EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 am

well you already dont listen, i said make a "NEW" thread. do not reply to others...

fail.
Back to top Go down
https://rushing.forumotion.com
kace
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enlistment - dotcom   enlistment - dotcom EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:44 am

denied.
Back to top Go down
https://rushing.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enlistment - dotcom   enlistment - dotcom Empty

Back to top Go down

enlistment - dotcom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RushingSquad :: Public Forums :: Enlist-
Jump to: